Monday, May 05, 2008

Fat Planet : The glitchiest game you'll never play

Wow, it's been a while since the last update. I've had a few setbacks somewhere along the line ofFat Planet, mainly related to my attempting to graft a static engine onto the mess of events I've created. This means that there's now bajillions of bugs that happen for no apparent reason (please do not mention the number -12 to me, ever). So my options are to write my own static engine instead of using the mallbro engine, (which will probably create even more bugs and waste a lot of time) fix all the bugs, (which will probably take years) or just use the default platform engine (like a pansy).

But at least I have Mario Kart. Although I'm putting off unlocking all the extras. Since when did video games become such a chore?

No comments: